with thanks to thisisnorthkensington.wordpress.com

Comments

DAMESATHOME@GMAIL.COM
send the Dame your information, discretion assured.
Comments are welcome but do not necessarily reflect the view of the Dame.
Offensive/inappropriate comments will be deleted and the poster banned.

Saturday 17 August 2024

DYLAN'S PAKISTAN 'LEGAL TEAM' THREATEN THE DAME WITH LETTER TO AMAZON!

Poor old Scott Dylan needs to concentrate on his upcoming sentencing. 

The Dame received this nonsense from the backstreets of Punjab.  Dylan's 'hot shot lawyer' has written to Amazon to moan!

You could not make it up....

The only 'Zubair Ahmad'  is a distinguished KC in Hare Court. Dylan's 'Mr Ahmad' claims to own the 'Work' which leads one to assume he actually made the AI generated image of his illustrious client....


Zubair Ahmad

10 street Bakharwah sharqi Dera Ghazi Khan Punjab 32200 Pakistan

 khanumair7013@gmail.com

+923343172100

16-08-2024

Dear Amazon Legal Team,


The infringing material appears at the following location:

https://fromthehornetsnest.blogspot.com/2024/08/scott-dylan-and-friends-who-thought.html

Original link of my client's copyright content is given below:

https://scottdylan.com/

It has come to my attention that you have made an unauthorized use of my client's copyrighted work  in the preparation of a work derived there from. We have reserved all rights in the Work, which was first published. 

Infringer neither asked for nor received permission to use the Work as the basis nor to make or distribute copies of it. Therefore, I believe you have willfully infringe my client's rights under the DMCA act. 

I demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works derived from the Work, and all copies, undistributed copies of the same, or destroy such copies immediately and that you desist from this or any other infringement of my client's rights in the future.


I am providing this notice in good faith and with the reasonable belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained is not authorized by myself, my agents, or the law.


I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the owner of the copyrighted material involved

Sincerely,

Zubair Ahmad

Legal representative

khanumair7013@gmail.com

16 comments:

  1. Why is this idiot writing to Amazon.Is he trying to buy something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dylan is on Legal Aid despite 'losing' £14m of Barclays money. This must be why he is using some backstreet 'lawyer'(used advisedly) in Pakistan. They writes these letters for a quid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dylan has got the wind up.The prospect of imprisonment has that effect on people.

      I think the Fraud Squad needs to investigate this lot. Now that would really put the frighteners on.

      Delete
    2. Disgusted of Dalgrano19 August 2024 at 06:41

      I know people who really need Legal Aid who cannot get it because it has been scaled back to the bone. I am disgusted that Dylan is on it.

      Delete
  3. Getting away with it.17 August 2024 at 13:50

    Answer this one, if you can, Dame?

    Is it Dylan who reckons he cannot go to prison because he has PTSD, allegedly, and the shock of imprisonment for him would be deleterious to his health?

    I am up before Westminster Magistrates at the end of this month to be sentenced for drawing the dole and working. I know this makes me no better than this dishonest trio. My Solicitor advises that I should expect a custodial sentence for fiddling two grand.

    Would it work if I told the Magistrates that I am gay and cannot go to prison because I am fear of being sexually abused and exploited by the blokes in there?

    What do you think, good lady?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't try it on with the Magistrates.17 August 2024 at 16:14

    13.50
    I am sure that saying you are gay would not save you from imprisonment at Westminster Magistrates' Court.
    Gays who break the law go to prison the same as anyone else who breaks the law regardless of what might happen to them inside - just as it should be.

    I observed a lay magistrate sitting as a Bench Chairman at Westminster who lost her cool with a Solicitor who was defending a man who appeared for sentence with social inquiry reports for review. His Solicitor made the point, rather stupidly, that the victim of the assault occasioned by her client, only opted for surgery after the assault for "aesthetic reasons.'' This magistrate was having none of it - she stated that if your client had not assaulted the victim, the victim would have been in no need of an operation for aesthetic or other reasons. Owing to the crassness of the defendant's Solicitor, the magistrate chose to commit the defendant to Southwark Crown Court for sentence - because that Court had greater powers of imprisonment than the Magistrates' Court.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott and Jack will be found not guilty and here's why. Staff at Barclays were all over them like a cheap suit. Barclays knew that Scott and Jack were naive and innocent in business dealings and spent thousands entertaining them in order to get the business. The bank was also quite happy for Scott to use a private jet for essential business travel to Turkey. The fact that he mixed the trip with business and holiday is irrelevant. £170,000 is nothing for a large corporation to spend on travel. So, if anything Scott and Jack should be suing the bank for seducing my friends. Incidentally, what happened to Scott in 2006 in Belfast and Dublin is a red herring. To all the haters out there 'go fuck yourselves'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delusional and more foul language!

      Dylan, Antrobus and Mason will not con Mr Justice Rajah. They will get what's coming - they are bang to rights.

      Barclays was conned by this dishonest shower.

      Dylan has admitted Contempt of Court.

      The other two are in it up to their necks.

      Their posteriors, with any luck, will be in the slammer.

      Prison Officers will treat them in accordance with the regulations.

      Delete
    2. They are so busted.

      Delete
    3. A good screw knows how to bend a Regulation or two.

      Delete
    4. No bank has ever seduced me to the tune of £13 million. They don't make a habit of seducing anyone with £13 million because they would go out of business. Sounds like unjust enrichment to me.

      Delete
    5. Barclays "seduced" me with a very expensive Barclaycard many years ago. When I think of the interest that I had to pay, they made a fortune out of me.

      Delete
    6. 08.24. That is how the banks make their money! They lend money at extortionate rates of interest and people like you are obliged to pay up. The banks do not 'seduce' anyone with £13 million. I have heard some rubbish in my time but this "seduction" bollocks is the stuff of fairy tales.

      Delete
    7. Away with the fairies26 August 2024 at 08:56

      Fairy tales is right. Mr Justice Rajah will not be away with the fairies when he sentences them for contempt of court.

      Delete
  6. You have told me to f*ck myself which is an impossibility.

    I hear that Dylan is Gay. I am sure that he will find plenty of people willing to f*ck him in prison if he is up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Dame,

    I think BBC Radio 4's Behind the Crime programme would be interested in this case.

    Do you know anyone in the BBC?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are your responsibility. Anyone posting inappropriate comments shall have their comment removed and will be banned from posting in future. Your IP address may also be recorded and reported. Persistent abuse shall mean comments will be severely restricted in future.