with thanks to thisisnorthkensington.wordpress.com

Comments

DAMESATHOME@GMAIL.COM
send the Dame your information, discretion assured.
Comments are welcome but do not necessarily reflect the view of the Dame.
Offensive/inappropriate comments will be deleted and the poster banned.

Thursday 25 January 2024

NO MORE NOISY SUPERCARS OR ALL NIGHT PARTIES

Dear Dame

I know you don’t 'do' product endorsement but please make an exception?


If you live as I do on a busy road or amongst anti-social neighbours this will change your life and help with your mental health and well-being.


saving my sanity


Kensington & Chelsea is one of the noisiest boroughs in the country. 

If it’s not racing supercars it’s inconsiderate neighbours partying at all hours: it drives me mad.


This is my solution and it works and doesn't require the Council's Noise team to intervene!


It’s a tiny piece of cleverness that I put in my ears.

Now, I wake up refreshed and calm as if I am in the middle of the countryside! 

I have tried every other solution but nothing works like these little gems. LITTLE GEMS


Ever yours, dear Dame


A DEVOTED READER








3 comments:

  1. Are these earplugs ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a pair. They are much more than ear plugs. Really small. They block sound entering but the really clever thing a system to electronically block sound. I don't hear any noise now and tried every other ear plug. Expensive but effective

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, sometimes advertisers overhype their products, and reviews are not always independent.
    Trustpilot has 300 odd reviews, 48% are 3 stars and below.
    https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/quieton.com

    These appear to be a combination of ear plug and active noise cancellation. ANC was developed to reduce the appallingly loud engine noise in tanks, and is used in trucks and jets - it can only cancel out noise which is constant and predictable because it is produced by rotating or vibrating mechanics. It is useless against random noise such as music and speech and a super car passing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are your responsibility. Anyone posting inappropriate comments shall have their comment removed and will be banned from posting in future. Your IP address may also be recorded and reported. Persistent abuse shall mean comments will be severely restricted in future.