with thanks to thisisnorthkensington.wordpress.com

Comments

DAMESATHOME@GMAIL.COM
send the Dame your information, discretion assured.
Comments are welcome but do not necessarily reflect the view of the Dame.
Offensive/inappropriate comments will be deleted and the poster banned.

Thursday 2 May 2019

KIM ASKS THE DAME


MP IN WAITING!
The Dame is of an age when 'youngsters' seek her advice so she was privileged to get this on Kim's 'notepaper'.....
Sadly, she thinks that Kim should lower his sights and 'step up to the plate' and 'grind his teeth' in some North Eastern constituency.....

Dear Dame,

I write to you on the recommendation of council colleagues who are in awe of your political ‘nouse’.

Though just an accountant I have managed to amass a very considerable fortune through my property development company. 
Like most property types I like to pop a bit of dosh into classic Ferrari motor cars as they are CGT free.
Anyway, look, mates tell me with my charm, longish hair and  generally cool look I should honour the constituency by allowing it to select me as MP and get rid of that horrid commie Dent Coad.
What’s your take on this and could you put in a good word for me with the bods at CCHQ?

How about a spot of nosh someday soon....on me-naturellement, old girl!

Ever yours

Kim (Taylor-Smith)

14 comments:

  1. A bit familiar, Kim, referring to the noble Dame as 'old girl'....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another useless councillor apparently deluded into believe that his nomination as the Tory candidate for the Rotten Borough will result in a decades' long sinecure at Westminster - playing host to his political supporters while studiously ignoring the needs of Kensington's underclass. Choose KTS and 'enjoy' more EDC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone said his classic car is worth in excess of one million pounds!

    Is that allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. KTS talks a good job, but that's about it.

    What about Mayor of K and C, that is a probably more suitable role.

    He has been seen to get a bit "angry" at times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my Gawd... what next? Deluded Sloane Ranger has crawled out of the woodwork, assuming that he is a-jour with current thinking... whato!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vocab sounds like that of the KTS, but is it a real letter to the old gal - Surely not, would anyone be that stupid?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mates away!

    Gosh, Mr Stallwood left in a rush - funny how "monitored" is misspelled in his final message.

    Automated reply:

    I no longer work for the Council and my emails are no longer mnoitored.

    If you require assistance (during office hours) please contact Planningline on 020 7361 3012 or at planning@rbkc.gov.uk

    The Interim Director of Planning and Place is Sue Foster.

    Thank you

    Graham Stallwood FRTPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No goodbye party or plaudits from Dizzy?

      Delete
  8. Shame RBKC was not in the Council elections, otherwise it would be GOODBYE KIM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am voting Brexit Party

    ReplyDelete
  10. This a terrible idea

    ReplyDelete
  11. and your opinion is worth considering? Tell us more

    ReplyDelete
  12. RBKC website: Councillor Kim Taylor-Smith


    Profile: I am one of five sons from an Army family and attended twelve state schools and moved eighteen times before I left home. In preference to going to University, I qualifed as a Chartered Accountant and had a successful career that ended when I sold my business in 2006 and moved to Chelsea. Since then, I have applied my skills to the "not for profit" sector which includes becoming a Councillor in 2015

    Ambitions: To represent the residents of Stanley Ward and I Community I love to my best ability

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry, but the statement that "I have applied my skills to the "not for profit" sector..... does NOT ring true with me. Even our dear Quirky Dr Quirk, admitted that RBKC was run like a slick branch of posh ESTATE AGENTS, who are, definitely in their sordid, unregulated business, to MAKE A PROFIT, and a very large one, at times.. Suggest you disregard RBKC sycophantic webpage.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are your responsibility. Anyone posting inappropriate comments shall have their comment removed and will be banned from posting in future. Your IP address may also be recorded and reported. Persistent abuse shall mean comments will be severely restricted in future.