with thanks to thisisnorthkensington.wordpress.com

Comments

DAMESATHOME@GMAIL.COM
send the Dame your information, discretion assured.
Comments are welcome but do not necessarily reflect the view of the Dame.
Offensive/inappropriate comments will be deleted and the poster banned.

Friday 30 October 2020

POLICE AND COMMUNITY SUPPORT OFFICER ENCOURAGES SNEAKING!

PCSO Lee Overy is a man on a mission.....he wants us all to sneak on each other like schoolchildren.

From the comfort of his office, he fires off a warning to residents using Next Door-a community site started by a hit and run convicted Californian.

This is the PCSO's patronising diktat to Borough residents

"Halloween. Please enjoy Halloween safely this year, whilst the current restrictions can be disheartening they are there for a reason, to keep everyone safe.

You can report breaches via 101 or at met.police.uk"

To see the latest restrictions visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus

It's high time the Borough Commander gave words of advice to junior non-police officers reminding them their job is deterring crime of which we have an inordinate amount.




6 comments:

  1. There's something not quite right about 'Nextdoor' - always remember that if something is free YOU are the product (excluding the Dame of course!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspected about 'Nextdoor' from the get-go. It's like a local version of Fakebook i.e. alphabet agency database. They sell you smartphones as convenient must have device, it holds everything about you and you basically handed over your life.

      Delete
  2. Do you think RBKC is on to this as well? If so, how much budget and how many people they are recruiting?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjoNZvhr-Bg

    ReplyDelete
  3. A whole house in Chelsea collapsed.
    How could this happen?
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-54794723

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin  who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com    they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this honest man  and  you can be save as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are your responsibility. Anyone posting inappropriate comments shall have their comment removed and will be banned from posting in future. Your IP address may also be recorded and reported. Persistent abuse shall mean comments will be severely restricted in future.