|UP TO MISCHIEF?|
- Cllr Elizabeth Campbell – Leader
- Cllr Kim Taylor-Smith – Deputy Leader with responsibility for Grenfell response and housing
- Cllr Will Pascall – Deputy Leader and Lead Member for Environmental Health, Leisure and Resident Services
- Cllr Charles Williams – Adult Social Care and Health
- Cllr Mary Weale – Communities.
- Cllr David Lindsay – Finance and Corporate Services
- Cllr Emma Will – Family Services and Education
- Cllr Gerard Hargreaves – Planning and Transport
The Dame has always understood that there might be an internal power struggle as Cllr Mills sought to flex her muscles using her brood of new young councillors.
Maybe Julie has been seduced with some sinecure....
Two very obviously hopeless 'leaders' are lazy Weale and the very slow Willy Pascall.
Goodness knows what some of the smarter officers think of those supposed to lead them; for most councillors the only thing they have ever led is their dog
Pascall and Weale are notorious for indolence and unwillingness to serve residents; they should be kicked out.