A break from the hurly burly of daily politics......
This reader who wishes to remain anonymous has made this observation upon the Kensington Society's letter to members.
|HOLDING BACK MEMBERS OF|
Please see below an email sent to members of the Kensington Society. My comments:
- the Kensington Society have not opposed the planning application.
- The Kensington Society have not consulted their members.
- The double basement is as we know against current RBK&C planning policy.
- The Kensington Society have suggested a meeting well after the date for final receipt of objections from residents.
- Since when are the Kensington Society the spokesman for Historic Royal Palaces?
- Are the Kensington Society worried about their gongs?
These are only my thoughts - but I wish to be anonymous.