with thanks to thisisnorthkensington.wordpress.com

Comments

DAMESATHOME@GMAIL.COM
send the Dame your information, discretion assured.
Comments are welcome but do not necessarily reflect the view of the Dame.
Offensive/inappropriate comments will be deleted and the poster banned.

Monday 18 July 2022

A HOT MESSAGE FROM THE LEADER

The Council tackles global warming - a message from the Leader of the Council.


Many of you have asked what to do in the heatwave. 

Well, the answer is to apply lots of sunblock and drink lots of water. If you need to go out carry a brolly. 

If you are an old thing like the Dame...stay home!

I have set up a 'hotline' (excuse pun!) where you can get advice such as 'how do I get melted tarmac off my shoes'  Or ' will the council install airconditioning in my flat(No!)

Anyway, I know what I will be doing to escape the heat..... hubby and I will be 'hot-footing' it to the Isle of Wight for a cooling sail.

Elizabeth

7 comments:

  1. I was expecting some idiot message from the woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This really is the most ridiculous woman to have ever bought a house in the Royal Borough

      Delete
  2. Cor Lizzie it ain't 'alf hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord Moylan18 July 2022 at 11:17

    This heatwave is disgusting and the Council should do something about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr and Mrs. I Diot18 July 2022 at 12:44

    Should the missus and I walk in the shade, Elizabeth?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a disgrace that Conservative Councillors continue to tolerate this third rate dizzy as Leader of RBKC. It reflects badly on their individual and collective intelligence and sense of responsibility

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she`s not coming back LoL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are your responsibility. Anyone posting inappropriate comments shall have their comment removed and will be banned from posting in future. Your IP address may also be recorded and reported. Persistent abuse shall mean comments will be severely restricted in future.