The Kensington & Chelsea TMO has responsibility for the safekeeping of a vast number of resident owned assets, yet this curious reply to a FOI indicates oversight is minimal, or non-existent.
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST REF: 2016-0977
I am responding to your request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, which we received on 4 August 2016, for information held by the Council. You requested:1. The total number of KCTMO members at each Annual KCTMO AGM for the past 10 years?
2. The total number of votes cast at each Annual KCTMO AGM for the past 10 years?
3. The total cost to transport KCTMO members and residents to the Annual KCTMO AGM for each AGM for the past 10 years?
4. The total number KCTMO members and residents who have been transported by means paid for by the KCTMO to each AGM for the past 10 years?
5. The total number KCTMO votes cast in favour of Robert Black since he has been CEO of KCTMO at each AGM where he has been up for election?
6. Please disclose the procedure and qualifications for applying for funding to transport people to the AGM from TMO properties?
The Council do not hold the information requested.
KCTMO as a company is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act on its internal operation, AGM or member matters, it is only subject to the legislation in relation to information held on behalf of RBKC (which generally relates to housing matters - and this request does not fall into that category of matter).